Are you a graduate with an interest in IT and business processes? And would you like to join an innovative IT organisation in a global fashion company where you will be focusing on the IT solutions within our global logistics operations or within digital media & marketing?
WHY THE IBT PROGRAMME?
BESTSELLER’s International Business Trainee (IBT) Programme offers ambitious graduates from all over the world the chance to explore the core business areas of an international company and gain valuable working experiences in one of nine specialist fields at our headquarters in Denmark and potentially at one of our global offices.
BEING AN IBT IN IT BUSINESS & TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT
More than 200 colleagues are part of BESTSELLER IT, working together in a fast-moving environment with the purpose of serving BESTSELLER’s entire value chain. We have rapid decision processes, moving fast from idea to execution. You support the business by contributing to the continued development of IT solutions and business processes, from the initial idea to test and implementation.
You will team up with a small group of analysts and developers, each with insights about various aspects of our products, technologies and engineering practices. Together, we always search for new ways of creating value, while continually improving our existing solutions. It is important to us that you as an IT Analyst have broad knowledge of BESTSELLER, and, through the IBT Programme, you will have great opportunity to grow this competence.
This year, we are looking for two different profiles to join us:
- An IBT with an interest in supply chain and logistics solutions, who will be focusing on our IT solutions for our global logistics operation. You will be joining us at an exciting time, as we are preparing to implement a range of new best-of-breed supply chain management systems in order to support the continued growth of our business with the best tools for supply chain execution and insights.
- An IBT with an eye for process optimization and a curiosity for machine learning to join us on an exciting change management journey. You will be focusing on our IT solutions within digital media and marketing and collaborate closely with our brands with the purpose of delivering excellent service to our partners and end-consumers.
You have a natural interest in IT, business processes and organisations and an ambition to understand the full value chain of our business. You impress with excellent analytical as well as strong interpersonal skills. You are proactive and not afraid to independently engage with stakeholders to collect requirements and process these into solution proposals. You are an outgoing and independent person with a high professional drive, enabling you to find optimal solutions for your tasks. You work in a structured and determined manner, which helps you to understand broad and complex contexts and presenting it to others in a clear and simple manner. You always strive to exceed expectations and meet deadlines with a focus on quality.
Your additional qualifications:
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree e.g. within supply chain, business, information technology or information science, business development, project management or similar
- Experience working in related fields – IT, supply chain, media or marketing – is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Be fluent in English, both spoken and written
- International experience from studying or working abroad.
To give us a chance to learn more about you as a person and to put a face on your application, please record a personal video of max. 2 minutes duration as a part of your application. You should use this video to show us more about who you are and tell us about your international experience.
If you advance through the initial interview process, you will, as the last step of our assessment, be invited to join a tryout in Denmark from 24 March to 26 March 2021. Participation in the tryout is required to be considered for the International Business Trainee Programme.
INTERESTED TO LEARN MORE?
Check out our career website to learn more about the IBT programme, the application process and the terms of employment. Also, make sure to visit the trainees’ own blog where you can read about their experiences as an IBT in BESTSELLER. Also, make sure to follow BESTSELLER on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram to stay updated on news and insights.
Please send us your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 12 January 2021. We evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Josefine Harling Hede on +45 99423239.