The International Graduate Program (IGP) is a unique opportunity for recent graduates to:
- discover the diversity of Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield’s business,
- acquire business fundamentals and technical skills,
- understand the Group’s approach to commercial real estate,
- build a network and propel their future career within the Group,
- live the Group’s culture across different countries while gaining international work experience.
This one year fast-track management program is structured as follows:
- 3 assignments of 4 months in different departments within the Group (e.g. in Investment, Controlling, Development, Operating Management, Leasing, Marketing or Shopping Center Management)
- At least one foreign assignment in one of our European offices
Who we are looking for:
- You hold a master’s degree from a top-ranked business or engineering school
- Your analytical/financial capabilities and communication skills are highly evolved
- You have a strong entrepreneurial personality, a curious nature and are keen to bring in your own ideas
- You have already gained first experience in working or studying abroad and you are striving for an international career
- You have a fluent command of business-level English and Dutch
Joining Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield means joining a team of highly committed people who are driven by excellence. You will immediately be entrusted with a high level of responsibility and exposure to top management, simultaneously gaining access to fulfilling leadership opportunities in a range of countries and functions.
Furthermore, you will benefit from close supervision throughout your career, a dedicated mentorship and also a Global network reinforced by seminars and trainings.
In case of further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Irene Koppejan, HR Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org).