Are you looking for an opportunity during your university studies that will get you relevant work experience for your CV, build your network and develop you professionally? If so, now is the time to apply for our internship role.
You will responsible for managing all of our Social Media activities. You will have a lot of freedom to find ways to build up our following and ensure we are creating engaging content across Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram. Your tasks will include creation of visual content, creation of a content calendar, and PR outreach. We don’t expect you to be an expert already, but we need you to have a lot of hustle and be curious about learning and testing new things out!
Currently, our Facebook page has 1.550 followers which are growing approx. 8o% YoY. Our other channels are new but see similar growth.
Graduateships.com was launched back in 2016 by Palle Broe and has the mission to be the biggest career universe for ambitious students in Denmark. Today we are a four person team that wants to help students and graduates by creating inspiring content from ambitious Danes both in Denmark and abroad. People that are paving the way and can inspire the next generation to strive for greatness. We also run the most comprehensive job board for graduate programmes specifically.
As our SoMe expert, your job is to increase the number of followers and the engagement across our social media channels. You will be in charge of laying out the strategies for our channels, produce interesting content and share relevant jobs and articles. You will need to be able to work autonomously, but will have all the sparing and help you need from the rest of the team. As our first official SoMe expert you will also be helping to shape our strategy and our tone on SoMe.
- Payment: DKK 5.000 for 10 weeks/10 hours per week with possibility to extend
- The job might make you eligible for the Danish student grant SU – read more here
- Possible permanent employment in Graduateships – we are a developing startup looking for talent
- A lot or learning through the job and through the sparing with the rest of the team. You will also get to interact with successful professionals through our content creation
- Access to a solid network and unique opportunities to meet business professionals
- Hence connecting with influential people in Danish business society creating future job possibilities
- Relevant experience to your CV
- Ability to determine how the SoMe strategy should develop
- Very flexible hours
- An ambitious and career-oriented student studying towards a university degree
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- Thrive on responsibility and are able to deliver despite challenges
- Interested in psychology behind successful entrepreneurs and business people, as well as interest in developing your own network
- The most important thing is that you have the hustle and a never give up mentality
Through his achievements in Graduateships, our former intern Emil developed into his current role as Head of Content and with an ownership stake. Achievers can expect such extended opportunities.
We expect the duration of the internship to be between 2 and 6 months and expect you to work around 10 hours a week. The position is very flexible and you do not have to be active in all periods of the internship. We are a fully remote team and all members work from home (or where you wish to), however, we meet occasionally in Copenhagen.
If the position has caught your interest, please send your CV to Palle Broe on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions regarding the position please contact the above email address.
Application deadline: Until person is hired