Are you looking for an opportunity during your university studies that will get you relevant work experience for your CV, build your network and develop you professionally? If so, now is the time to apply for our internship role.
We are looking for talented and career-oriented writers for graduateships.com. You will have the chance to build your network by interviewing some of the smartest students, graduates and established stars in Denmark and abroad within business and entrepreneurship including:
- Tue Mantoni – 5 years CEO of the prestigious Danish company B&O
- Caroline Sehested – Formerly in charge of Novo Nordisk’s Graduate Programme
- Mikala Leavens – Recruiter for the promising tech startup WOLT
- Toke Kruse – Succesfull serial entrepreneur, sold the startup Billy for approx. €10 million
You can see an exhaustive list of the interviews we are conducting here.
Graduateships.com was launched back in 2016 by Palle Broe and has the mission to be the biggest career universe for ambitious students in Denmark. Today we are a four person team that wants to help students and graduates by creating inspiring content from ambitious Danes both in Denmark and abroad. People that are paving the way and can inspire the next generation to strive for greatness. We also run the most comprehensive job board for graduate programmes specifically.
As a writer, your job is to produce interesting and relevant articles to the site that can help students and graduates advance in their careers. You get to meet experienced and relevant professionals and students for interviews. The profiles will be both Danish but also international profiles, which will help students in the right direction. As one of the first writers you will also be helping to shape the blog and the linguistic style.
- Payment: DKK 5.000 for 10 weeks/10 hours per week with possibility to extend
- The job might make you eligible for the Danish student grant SU – read more here
- Possible permanent employment in Graduateships – we are a developing startup looking for talent
- Access to a solid network and unique opportunities to meet business professionals
- Hence connecting with influential people in Danish business society creating future job possibilities
- Getting a lot of mentions across social media
- Relevant experience to your CV
- Ability to determine how the blog should develop
- Very flexible hours
Through his achievements in Graduateships, our former intern Emil developed into his current role as Head of Content and with an ownership stake. Achievers can expect such extended opportunities.
- An ambitious and career-oriented student studying towards a university degree
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- Thrive on responsibility and are able to deliver despite challenges
- Interested in psychology behind successful entrepreneurs and business people, as well as interest in developing your own network
- The most important thing is that you have the desire to create and deliver content that provides value to thousands of students and graduates.
We expect the duration of the internship to be between 2 and 6 months and expect you to work around 10 hours a week. This equates to roughly one article a week. The position is very flexible and you do not have to be active in all periods of the internship. We are a fully remote team and all members work from home (or where you wish to), however, we meet occasionally in Copenhagen.
If the position has caught your interest, please send your CV to Palle Broe on email@example.com. If you have questions regarding the position please contact the above email address.
Application deadline: Until person is hired