Will you graduate in the summer of 2021? Are you burning for management consulting and ready to take on the challenge of helping our clients with their large-scale IT-transformations? Deloitte Consulting is looking for future IT management consultants with curious minds and the right talent to join our new team of graduates this summer. Join our fast-growing and international team and help us make an impact that matters!
You’ll become an integral part of Deloitte Consulting’s growing community of Agile and IT transformation specialists in Systems Engineering practice and will be working alongside a group of passionate consultants with a diverse set of backgrounds and a mutual desire to transform teams and organisations. We offer you exciting and impactful projects to work with and will continuously invest in you and your professional development.
Exciting tasks await you
As a management consultant at Deloitte Consulting, you will get the opportunity to tackle exciting challenges on some of the most complex IT transformations in Denmark as well as internationally. We work with clients across all industry sectors; the private, the public and the financial sector, translating strategy into programmes and ensuring delivery by bringing the required project and programme capabilities to meet the challenges of large-scale transformations. Depending on your experience and interests, your role will primarily focus on one or more of the following activities:
Client advisory, delivery management and execution
- Work in leading and supporting roles in a wide range of high-profile IT and business transformations for our clients
- Advise on and implement Agile methods and principles as well as play a central role at a team level to help get the appropriate people, processes, methods and tools in place
- Take on a role either as an assistant project manager or a project manager of a small team delivering high-value projects with the support of the rest of the project team.
- Develop market propositions and commercial activities such as client proposals and presentations
- Support and drive branding activities in our professional networks
- Participate in identifying sales and business development opportunities.
- Play an active role in our internal communities
- Take a leading role at your specific development level. We believe in leadership at all levels
- Embrace our many development opportunities such as certification training and mentoring activities. We wish to ensure continuous career and talent development tailored to your needs and ambitions.
You have the following skills and experience
We envision that you graduate from your master’s degree in summer 2021 among the best of your class. In addition, we expect you to
- Quickly understand complex technological and business challenges and have an aspiration for developing yourself to become a versatile project manager and/or Agile specialist
- Have familiarized yourself with the fundamentals of project management and Agile concepts through your studies, a relevant student job or other project work
- Be a positive-minded teammate with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. We also envision you to be able to work in a structured way and have the ability to express yourself and communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
Furthermore, you are either native or proficient in written and spoken Danish. If you are not native Danish speaker, you have ideally passed Prøve i Dansk 3 (PD3) with good grades or have proof of similar qualifications. You have a high proficiency in English and the right to live and work in Denmark.
What we will offer you
We highly appreciate the latest knowledge, passion and fresh views our Graduates bring to us and our clients. In exchange, we want to make sure that you develop professionally, meet your career goals and enjoy working at Deloitte. We offer our Graduates the following:
- You’re enrolled to Consultant Academy, which is our two-year training program for building the essential consultant skillset. The Academy takes you to exciting locations to learn from the leading experts in their respective fields
- From the very beginning, you’re assigned a talent manager who acts as your mentor and guides you in your professional development journey. Talent managers are our experienced colleagues who are there for you whenever you need advice, be it a day-to-day issue or a more generic career topic
- As a Graduate you get to try working within the different market offerings. We want you to find the place that best suits you and therefore you will have the chance to try projects and internal work within the different Systems Engineering market offerings to find the right fit for you
- Depending on your interests, we’ll sponsor relevant trainings and certifications for you. We arrange trainings on a continuous basis and in the past year our Systems Engineering consultants have obtained e.g. the following certifications: SAFe® Agilist, SAFe® Lean Portfolio Manager, SAFe® Program Consultant, PRINCE® Practitioner, AWS Certified Solution Architect and AWS Certified Solution Engineer
- And we’ll have fun, too. You’ll be surrounded with like-minded, fun and supportive collegues and our dedicated teams for extra-curricular activities will make sure that we are having amazing events and get memories for a lifetime!
Click the apply button above if you are ready to join our team. Send your motivational letter, CV and grade transcript from your bachelor’s and master’s degrees as well as other relevant documents. We process applications and arrange interviews continually, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
Please do not hesitate to contact Senior Consultant Laura Kramer-Rønne at +45 30 93 85 22 or Senior Consultant Sean O’Regan at +45 30 93 48 15 if you have any questions about the position.
We look forward to connecting with you!