We’re Hiring! IT Graduate (Development Programme) Danish Speaking. Copenhagen. PDP- intensive 3-month developmental training program ensure soft & hard skills to hit the ground running as an IT Consultant. B.Sc Deg in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Math #graduate
We are looking for young talent, recent graduates to join an intensive virtual training program that starts in August 2021, after which you will be our Software consultant for top clients in Denmark – you will lead them on making the best use of our system. If you are ending your studies and are available to join us in those dates, don’t hesitate to apply : )
Successful consultants will have a high-tech background with an application focus and will be intuitive problem-solvers comfortable in complex environments, seeking a wide variety of challenges to help them grow.
How we prepare you:
Our Professional Development Program (PDP) is an intensive 3-month developmental training program to ensure that you have both the soft and hard skills to hit the ground running at a client site as a Consultant. Our program provides you with a strong foundation of consulting methodologies, personal brand development, our technology and client strategy on which to build a career with us. You will be training with 10-12 other students that come from around the world to learn from our industry leading experts.
Requirements, yes we have requirements…
- Excitement and eagerness to learn new technology
- Passion for IT development and desire to gain in-depth knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or minor in any of the following: Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Math or equivalent training or course work experience
- Basic knowledge of Java, C#, .Net, Python or similar programming languages
- Interest in web programming and Object-Oriented design
- Fluent spoken and written Danish and English
- Must be commutable distance to Copenhagen
The world needs perfect software and we works with some of the world’s leading brands to deliver this, including Adobe, Samsung, Verizon, Starbucks, Virgin Money, Ford, and Experian. Our team takes the core principles of Agile software development and applies them to delivering amazing customer experience to these and our other 2,000+ customers around the world. We bring together customer success, customer service, and technical consulting disciplines into one role with a single focus—to make our customers successful.
Our consultants are responsible for ensuring successful adoption of our technologies throughout the software application lifecycle; they provide real-time analytics which help our customers proactively avoid performance issues and to rapidly diagnose and resolve problems should they occur. The role focuses on ensuring high quality delivery, whether directly or working alongside delivering partners, with the aim of helping customers to maximize the value that we deliver, enabling them to deliver high performing applications with first rate customer experience.
Job Types: Full-time, New-Grad, Permanent
Salary: 380,000.00kr. per year
- Are you a citizen of Denmark?
- 2. Are you fluent in written and spoken English?
- 3. Are you available to start January 2022?
- 4. Are you happy to pursue a career in EPM consulting (not the Developer/coding route)?
- 5. Are you OK with working fully remote?
- 7. Please upload a form of ID
- 6. Explain any relevant experience you have for the role?
- 8. Please leave your LinkedIn URL
- 9. Twitter URL
- 11. What is your grade / expected grade for your B.SC?
- 10. Portfolio / GitHub URL