In Monitor Deloitte we experience a growing demand and interest from our private equity and corporate clients, and therefore we look to expand and strengthen our team. So, would you like to make an impact while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? And do you want to help private equity firms and corporate clients with the full M&A lifecycle? Then, Monitor Deloitte is the place for you. We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network where you can unfold your interests and passions.
You will become part of our special unit for M&A strategy where making clear choices and detailed execution are of great importance in a constantly evolving world. Being a confirmed growth leader requires a dynamic, diverse and engaged team of consultants eager to make difference with a high passion for business, analytical excellence, and good energy. Monitor Deloitte consultants are defined by a trademark combination of high intellectual capacity and creativity.
Exciting tasks await you
In M&A Strategy we have a particular focus on serving private equity and corporate clients with M&A, post-acquisition strategy, and value realization initiatives. As a consultant with us, you will work on some of the following types of projects:
- Private equity-focused commercial due diligence: Analyzing the market potential of acquisition targets and portfolio companies to be exited
- Value realization: Identifying concrete initiatives that create measurable value for portfolio companies
- Tech due diligence: Critically assessing an acquisition target’s technical capabilities
- Corporate M&A: Carve-outs, post-merger integration, and operational due diligence
We believe in leadership at all levels. Therefore, we foster a culture that encourages you to take the lead at your specific development level. As a consultant, you will contribute to strengthen Monitor Deloitte’s position in the Danish market by helping our clients make winning choices.
You have the following skills and experience
- You have recently completed a master’s degree in, for example, business administration (CBS), economics (KU), mathematics (KU) or engineering (DTU), although we accept candidates from other backgrounds as well. ¨
- We imagine that you can show a stable performance over the course of your studies, and that you are in the top 5 percent of your classes.
- As a person you strive to make an impact, you are structured, dedicated and have a profound understanding of team play. We expect you to exert yourself 100 percent – always – for your team and in everything you do.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Click the apply button above if you are ready to join our team. Send your application, CV and grade transcript from your bachelor’s and master’s degree as well as other relevant documents. We process applications and arrange interviews continually, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
Please do not hesitate to contact Manager, Henry Piaskowski at +45 30 93 45 87 if you have any questions about the position.