Given the growth that Efficio is going through, we are looking for procurement and supply chain Management Consultants to join the team in Copenhagen (or London) with the delivery of client work. Consultants will spend up to 4 days a week on client engagements anywhere in Europe.
Efficio Consultants lead specific workstreams on consulting projects. They manage the collection and analysis of client data and contribute to the development of recommendations and solutions. Once the strategies are agreed with the client, Consultants are responsible for planning and implementing them, and ensuring that targeted outcomes are achieved.
Consultants provide support, guidance and direction to Efficio Business Analysts (Junior Consultants) on projects, and ensure Efficio methodologies and processes are followed. They are typically accountable to a more senior consultant on specific projects, but are given significant responsibility for their workstream – for example, they may lead and be responsible for successful negotiations with suppliers. They must be confident in their ability to challenge existing ways of working, recognise opportunities and identify innovative solutions that add real value to clients.
Consultants are also responsible for managing key relationships with client stakeholders, leveraging their institutional knowledge and expertise, and ensuring buy-in to the agreed strategies. While a strong grasp of the detail and a ‘hands-on’ approach are essential, excellent interpersonal and leadership skills are key to success in this role. For those with the talent, drive and ambition to excel, it provides a unique opportunity to take their consulting career to the next level.
• Must have some relevant management consulting experience within a leading consultancy, ideally within procurement and/or supply chain
• An exemplary academic background; preferably with a top degree in Engineering, Science, Business, or Economics
• Fluency in Danish (in addition to English) or another Nordic language, is highly desirable
• Must have the right to work in the country in which you are applying
• Demonstrated ability to work in complex environments both independently and as part of a team
• Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
• Ability to isolate key issues and draw sound conclusions
• Proficiency in the use of Excel and PowerPoint
• Proactive, enquiring approach
• Strong communicator with the ability to influence stakeholders of all levels
• Willingness to travel is also required