Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 20 countries and over 80 cities across EMEA, servicing over 4M registered users. We’re growing rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.
About Wolt’s Operations
The role you are looking at is a part of Wolt’s operations team.
The ops team in each country is the heart and soul of Wolt. Every country team is a startup within the company. As a member of our ops, you must have a passion for getting things done and solving problems daily together with your team. There will be no two days alike as you set out to build a new business in your market.
If you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do rather than wait to be told – then apply today.
About the Marketing Associate role
At Wolt, the Marketing Associate is the right hand and confidant of the Marketing Manager. You’ll be an invaluable asset in the day-to-day operation, creating content for direct communication, segmenting user groups and analysing performance. Your primary responsibility will be retention of users through earned and owned media and supporting our restaurant partners.
A typical day at the office could start with you reviewing last day’s performance, checking up on and answering social media comments, plan and execute newsletters and in-app articles, analysing the Monthly Active Users and offering your suggestions to improvements.
Your educational background is secondary, but you are analytical at heart. We offer a lot of room to grow and learn and you’ll receive plenty of freedom with responsibility. We are not a square or boring company and you’ll enjoy a high degree of flexibility, but in turn, we expect dedication, proactivity and ownership.
What you will be doing
- Copywriting and creating content for our newsletter and app communication
- Help manage our in-app and global online experience
- Managing content for our online acquisition campaigns
- Prepare campaign performance reports
- Assist our restaurant partners in achieving maximum exposure
- Coordination between Wolt, our agencies, and our partners
- Analysing and improving the retention of our user base
- Web listening, competitive analysis, benchmarking
What we wish from you
- Strong understanding and agility in web and social media environments
- Deep interest in customer behaviour and data driven communication
- Analytical yet creative approach
- 2-3 years of experience, preferably in a digital agency or in a consumer startup
- Hard-worker, goal seeker and not afraid of responsibilities
- Eager to learn new things
- Native Danish speaker and fluent in English
- Experience with and interest in video production and photo editing in Adobe Creative Cloud is a big plus
So if you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team then we’d love to hear from you!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We’re currently active in 20 countries and more than 80 cities, servicing over 4 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €150M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures and Highland Europe. We’ve also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors’ Choice, Wired named the company one of the “Hottest Startups in Europe,” Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.