Azure, .NET6 and MSSQL… Do you want to develop business software to empower worldwide trading? Do you fancy responsibility and adventures projects and do you want to have fun on the run? Let’s chat!
Software Developer in MFT Energy in Aarhus
Do you want to be part of a highly skilled dev team who makes a difference in the Energy Industry? We have exciting and complex projects waiting for you. Time for a change? Become a Software Developer at MFT Energy.
How we work…
The energy market is data-driven. We are looking for a Software Developer, who is ready to crunch fundamental energy data (in huge amounts) from power and gas markets, implement new trading areas and develop business software to empower our trading. We develop in-house software for our 9 trading teams and other support business areas. We do so in close collaboration with end-users and colleagues.
You will join a team of 8 passionate and skilled Software Developers, based in our modern office surroundings in Aarhus C, working with Quantitative Analysts and Software Developers across the organization. We strive to be the best in the industry, and we are always hungry for positive changes and exciting automation opportunities.
MFT Energy was established in 2017 in the cloud, and we utilize all the great pros of this setup. We are primarily working with .NET6 but we also use python and other languages when needed and relevant. For streaming data, we are using event-based messaging to handle both live and historical actions. We host our services on Azure (VM’s, Functions etc.) and deploy easily through DevOps. Speaking of DevOps, if you fancy this; we are currently improving our infrastructure.
Qualifications we believe are important…
- You have an education within Computer Science, Engineering, or another technical field
- You have some years of working experience (full time or student)
- You are a positive person with an open mind who wants to be part of a great team
- You see yourself working with Azure, .NET6 (still a few .NET4.7 to convert) and MSSQL
- You want to work with new emerging technologies and methodologies
- You may have experience with Azure or other providers in the cloud technology space
Eager to learn? MFT Energy helps you onboard the Energy and Trading Industry. We have your back from day one and will help you get started – before you know it, the first PR is ready. During interview, you will also get a chance to meet the team. MFT Energy is a transparent and flat organization with entrepreneurship at heart.
What’s the benefits?
- A culture and DNA that we are proud of
- Great benefits with events, celebrations, awesome coffee, great lunch, soft drinks, PS5’s, gaming tournaments and much more
- Combination of working from home and at the office -Read about our MFT Workspace approach here
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development in an upscale company
- An international environment headquartered in the heart of Aarhus and with four abroad offices
- Professional and committed colleagues with high ambitions
Ready to take your career to the next level? Join us!
Reach out via the form below where you can send a link to your LinkedIn profile, upload a short pitch, or upload your resume in your preferred format. For more information, you are welcome to contact CIO Jacob Guldberg via LinkedIn, on email@example.com or +45 5060 8082.
Need help relocating? No problem. If you see yourself working in our Software & Tech team and find motivation in our values, please get in touch and we will help you relocate to Aarhus.
About MFT Energy
MFT Energy specializes in optimizing Power and Gas markets. Headquartered in Aarhus C, our partner setup equips 97 professionals worldwide. We trade 24/7 across 31 markets. The business area is driven by micro services, data providers and close cooperation with our business teams. Based on our vast experience and strong skills, our vision is to become the most scalable global trading hub. Please visit our website to read more about MFT, our partner model and culture: www.mft-energy.com