NNIT BI & Analytics Graduate Program
Kick-start your career with our BI & Analytics Graduate Program and expand your toolbox with an 18-month program that offers you hands-on training and specialized mentoring.
With the program you’ll access a large professional network and an opportunity to work with some of the most skilled BI & Analytics professionals in the industry. It will start in February 2022 and the workplace will be in our headquarter in Søborg.
After completing the program successfully, you’ll continue your career in NNIT as a data consultant.
What to expect
The program lasts 18 months and you’ll:
- Receive training based on your profile
- Deep dive into different technical areas
- Work closely with a dedicated mentor to support your development
- Apply your knowledge to real-life business cases
- Get the opportunity to work on local and global projects
- Take relevant professional certifications
As a future data analyst or data engineer in NNIT BI & Analytics, you’ll learn to take a key role in customer projects which are placed at the very top in our customers’ strategic agendas within data. In these projects, you’ll be able to exploit your skills in data analytics, data engineering, advanced analytics and cloud infrastructure and platform services among others. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to join cross-professional teams linked to our other business areas.
You’ll be working with advisory, development, implementation and support of BI and data platform solutions.
You’ll learn how to act as a consultant and trusted advisor, and you’ll also learn to understand and interpret the customer’s needs and in cooperation with the NNIT organization offer modern solutions that meet the expected quality.
Your learning curve will be steep. And you will add value from day one.
“Working as a graduate in the BI & Analytics team, I’ve had the opportunity to utilize the skills I obtained in my computer science degree on real-life data projects. As a graduate, you also have dedicated time to further develop your skills, and you can shape your training based on interests and competencies. To me it has been a great way to transition into a more specialized role and it has been very rewarding to be part of the extremely skilled and helpful team.”
– Astrid, part of the current Graduate Program
You’re about to complete your education or have just finished it. Or maybe you have up to two years of work experience. You are ambitious, focused and committed to working with data.
You must be able to both understand the bigger picture, and at the same time dive into details – have the tenacity and spend hours ‘nerding’ in data.
- Most importantly: You are an independent thinker, an excellent team player and want to become a curious professional with a passion for the data-driven organization
- You’re eager to learn the latest and greatest in Data and BI & Analytics
- You want to deliver state of the art solutions, and add value to our customers’ business
- Perhaps you also have knowledge of programming and/or scripting
- You’re curious with a passion for the newest technologies and a desire to work with some of the most complex projects in the IT industry
- You have a relevant degree and have achieved good results
- You have great English skills, both verbal and written
We give you an opportunity to challenge yourself and set yourself up for a great career within an area in high demand.
We also offer you:
- A dedicated training and mentoring program
- On and off-premises training
- Relevant certifications in the field
- Management support and commitment to developing BI & Analytics talents
- Participation in the Young Professionals Community, thereby accessing a network of other young professionals at NNIT
Some of the tools and technologies you can be exposed to:
- Cloud infrastructure (Azure)
- Azure BI & Analytics services like Data Factory, SQL, Synapse Analytics, PurView, Analysis Services and more
- Microsoft Power BI and other BI tools