Are you interested in how Demant runs Global Operations across several continents? And are you eager to join an international and fun graduate community? Then you should apply for the Global Operations Graduate Programme at Demant!
Demant is a leading, international C25 company within hearing healthcare. The company is behind world leading brands such as Oticon, Bernafon and EPOS. Demant operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, and our products are sold in more than 130 countries. We have more than 15,000 employees worldwide and generate annual revenues of more than DKK 15 billion.
Global Operations Graduate Programme
The Global Operations Graduate Programme is a 2-year programme starting in September 2021 during which you will explore the company and develop your technical and professional skills through four job rotations in Global Operations of six months each.
As a Graduate, you will act as a technical project manager joining a strong team, with the ambition to drive forward our agenda in optimizing our value chain, manufacturing capabilities and processes. You will combine technical and business acumen and take an active role in driving initiatives forward.
As you progress through the programme, you will take on projects that involve stays outside of Denmark. Depending on the project, the duration of the stays can be anywhere from a few days to a whole rotation of six months.
Throughout the programme, you will work closely with your Host Manager to plan your rotations and enhance your professional and personal development as much as possible. Former graduates will act as mentors to guide you through the programme and our company culture. A training bootcamp and mentoring programme facilitated by HR will shape your personal journey towards a permanent position in Demant after successfully completing the programme.
What to expect
You can expect rotations and tasks that are designed in conjunction with current business needs and your personal competences and interests. Therefore, we look for you with a strong passion for technology, Lean, machine learning and optimization of production and manufacturing processes.
Regardless of the tasks, one thing is certain: You will face a steep learning curve with a high degree of responsibility from day one. In our flat organization, we will provide you with a holistic overview of our business. We expect you to challenge the status quo. You will be given a lot of trust, and you will be working on critical projects together with inspiring people, in an ever-changing environment where your capabilities are acknowledged.
- You are about to graduate, or have graduated no more than two years ago, with a relevant M.Sc. within production engineering, supply chain management and operations, sourcing and procurement.
- You are a top performer with excellent achievements either in your studies, through work experience or extracurricular activities. You are a team player with drive and passion, you have great analytical skills, you are curious and hardworking and just as importantly, you are humble and fun to work with.
- You are fluent in English, have an international profile, and are open to potentially spending part of the programme abroad.
- You are both strategic and pragmatic by nature, you enjoy performing down-to-earth tasks and you are not afraid of “getting your hands dirty”.
- You go for the ambitious goal, but in a humble way, both in your approach to tasks and in your communication with others.
How to apply
Please attach CV, Cover Letter and up-to-date transcript of records (diplomas) to your online application. Please note we only accept applications through our online recruitment system.
The application deadline is January 3, 2021.
Video interviews are being conducted from January 8-13, 2021.
The assessment center takes place on January 21, 2021.
The final interviews are being conducted on February 1-3, 2021.
For further information
Meet the current graduates and read about their experiences on the graduate blog, or learn more on our website.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com