Are you interested in working within the field of strategy, M&A, consultancy and more in an international environment in one of Danfoss’ many offices spread across the world? Are you ambitious and do you want to challenge the status quo in a company working for a more sustainable tomorrow?
If yes, then you should apply for Danfoss’ 2-year Postgraduate program as a Strategy Postgraduate starting the 1st of September 2022. The program is built around four rotations where at least two of them are international where you will be working on four business-critical projects with relation to Strategy and M&A. This will expose you to different parts of our business and will give global experience and insight as well as an invaluable global network.
As a Strategy Postgraduate at Danfoss you can expect to:
- Get a unique insight to strategy, business development and M&A in an international organization.
- Identify the inorganic growth themes that closely link to the organic growth strategies, in collaboration with the Business Segments and Divisions.
- Support the Business to secure a strong M&A pipeline, including sourcing, screening and prioritization of the potential acquisition targets and business plan development.
- At least one rotation abroad.
- An invaluable kickstart to your career with an international scope and a steep learning curve.
- Be a part of Denmark’s oldest postgraduate program that has been running since 1974.
As our future postgraduate we imagine that you:
- Hold a master’s degree within a relevant field for example within commerce, economics, engineering, and marketing, analytics finished within the last 2 years.
- Have above average academic achievements along with excellent English skills.
- Understand business modelling and business cases, can gather, condense, and organize data into market- and competitor analysis.
- Are a good communicator and presenter.
- Have outstanding analytical skills which you want to use to create insights and identify solutions.
- Have an international mind-set and are globally mobile.
- Have a team-player mindset, be humble, proactive, positive, and open to experiencing other cultures.
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.