Are you ready to make your mark on the digitalization of the future? Have you recently graduated or are you about to graduate with a master’s degree?
Our world is IT and technology and we love it! If you share the same passion, then KMD might be the place to kickstart your career. Join our Graduate Program in the beginning of September 2021.
THE KMD GRADUATE PROGRAM
As a graduate in KMD, you hold a business-critical position throughout the program. There will be an additional focus on your development through planning of your tasks, participation in a network where you get to work on real life cases, and individual planning of your training. You are exposed to real life IT- and business problems, and you work hands-on to create solutions, solve issues and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders, both internally and externally.
The 18-month long graduate program offers an excellent opportunity to move out of your comfort zone and fast-track your personal and professional development. You will be part of an engaged graduate community where we have fun, and where you get a great opportunity to network with your peers.
All graduates will be given a mentor and assigned a buddy, who will support your development, introduce you to the KMD culture and ensure that you get the necessary training and introduction to the department.
IN THIS POSITION
If you are eager to develop within Product/Release Management, KMD WorkZone could be the place for you to work. KMD WorkZone is the leading Danish IT supplier within Enterprise Content Management and Enterprise Information Management. Our solution, KMD WorkZone, is an indispensable tool in the daily work of more than 40,000 users, primarily in the public sector.
KMD WorkZone is the digital platform that supports our customers in carrying out their daily work easily and safely. The customers can configure KMD WorkZone so that the frames fit their area of expertise, processes, measurement points and KPIs.
KMD WorkZone supports the knowledge worker’s daily work both in case processing, analyzes, policy development, projects, management services, etc.
The program will consist of “on the job training” and you will also be expected to attend courses both internal and external to obtain the relevant certifications, that is needed to be successful in the role as Product/Release Manager Graduate.
Depending on your educational background and depending on tasks related to either product management or release management, you will learn to:
- Prepare business cases in close collaboration with colleagues and customers
- Define KPI’s and measurement methods for follow-up on business cases
- Facilitate either IT, architectural, UX or business-related investigations with senior Product Management and customers
- Facilitate design- and customer workshops and content with Product Management
- Prepare product EPIC’s for WorkZone team members
- Investigate and document product requirements in coordination with Product Management
- Plan and optimize Customer Deployments with Senior Release Manager, DevOps and customers
- Coordinate customer on-prem and cloud deployments
- Working with agile principles and processes
In the role as a Product or Release Manager Graduate, you become part of a team of 50 competent colleagues who work with the latest trends in innovation and technology development based on KMD WorkZone.
PASSIONATE PRODUCT OR RELEASE MANAGERS WHO ARE BIG THINKERS AND DILLIGENT DOERS
We are looking for talented and ambitious candidates who hold a relevant Master’s degree in IT, innovation, software architecture, UX or business.
If you are one of these candidates, we are looking for, you will be able to identify with the following:
- Passionate and curious about technology, with an aim to achieve the best solution while presenting a high level of interest, engagement and enthusiasm
- Have a ‘Can Do’ attitude and work to challenge status quo by generating new ideas and solutions to improve work
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Danish
- It’s a plus if you have had student related jobs or experience with projects in IT, agile, UX or project management related functions
In addition to the requirements above you have:
- Fundamental good IT understanding and analytical skills
- Curiosity and an innovative mindset
- A positive and outgoing attitude in the dialogue with customers and internal stakeholders
KMD is Denmark’s largest software company and a leading supplier of mission-critical software, solutions and IT services primarily to Denmark’s public sector and with a growing footprint in the private sector and in the Nordics. Since 2019, KMD has been owned by the Japanese NEC Corporation.
KMD A/S has a yearly revenue of approximately five billion DKK and 3.200 employees across Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Poland. Among KMD’s subsidiaries are BanqSoft, Edlund and Charlie Tango.
HOW TO APPLY?
Apply by filling in the application form before February 21st, 2021. Upload your CV, and a motivation letter, which expresses why we should choose you for this opportunity. Remember to attach your certificates (including your grades) when you upload your application. If you have not finished your Master yet, please upload your latest grades.
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
After reviewing the applications, we will invite the best qualified candidates to participate in KMD’s virtual case days (between week 10-12). Please be aware that taking part in one of the case days is a mandatory part of the recruitment process. As a part of the recruitment process, you will also be asked to conduct a cognitive assessment. After the case days, second interview will be conducted.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Check out KMD as a workplace here
Expand your knowledge about KMD and the Graduate Program here