L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Retail/Digital Graduate in Copenhagen.
You will be a part of an international organization and who will assist in Retail and Digital projects with a substantial amount of coordination between the four different L’Oréal divisions and their appointed Retail and Digital managers. The role reports to Business Solution Manager.
- Continue our roll-out of L’Oréals global PIM/DAM solution in close collaboration with business and IT Digital Manager
- Coordinate implementations of new web sites with business project managers
- Ensure compliancy with defined project management methodology
- Participate and plan workshops with business key users
- Support-daily business Retail/Digital demands and incidents
- Ad hoc tasks
- You are proactive and service minded with the ability to seek solutions for users
- You have strong coordination skills and ability to work with details
- You are structured in problem solving and have the ability to quickly grasp key issues
- You thrive in a challenging and international working environment
- You are curious about new digital technologies
- You are ambitious with a good sense of humour
- You are a quick learner and possess a positive learning attitude
- You communicate technical matters in a non-technical way to the business
- You hold minimum a BSc./MSc. Degree with specialization in IT/Communication and/or Digital or you are about to graduate
- You have ideally gained hands-on working experience besides your studies
- Previous experience within Retail or with digital tools is an advantage but not a demand
- Excellent English skills both spoken and written
- Profound knowledge in MS Outlook, PowerPoint and SharePoint
We are looking for an ambitious new graduate to start the 1 of march. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion or sexual orientation.
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 29.9 billion euros in 2019 corresponding to an 8,0% increase from 2018, and e-commerce growing by 52,4% accounting for 15,6% of sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the fifth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2019, L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.