Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. We believe we should each find meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world.
We are looking for candidates that have the following qualities:
- Team Player: driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport. We need teammates who can stay focused on our customers’ satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative and global organization.
- Growth Mindset: your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with curiosity. Ultimately, you’re open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own.
- Customer Obsessed: you learn about your customers and their businesses with a beginner’s mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs.
- Diverse & Inclusive: You don’t just value differences, you seek them out and invite them in.
Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available sales roles including the ones described below, depending on education level and/or location. To be considered as a student or recent graduate, you should be within 12 months of graduation or graduated within the last 12 months.
Roles will be due to start in September 2021.
Partner Development Manager
As a Partner Development Manager (PDM), you will have a key role in Microsoft’s partner management strategy. A PDM is a business development role that aligns to a partner segment and is accountable for driving performance of a managed portfolio of partners by business priority. Your goal will be to drive partner recruitment, enablement and business growth based on their strengths and priorities. As a PDM, you will represent Microsoft to our partners, communicates our strategy, sells our vision and brings partners along in the digital transformation journey.
- You will be responsible for the overall partner relationship, strategic business planning and landing execution across all key priorities.
- You will use your expertise in marketing, sales and technology to coordinate the right resources at the right time to drive mutual success for our partner channel and for Microsoft.
- You will help partners develop, launch, and grow new products/solutions/practices in the market.
As a Sales Specialist you identify our customers’ pain points and solve them through the latest software and services solutions. You will be our customers’ trusted consultant, thoroughly evaluating the health of their IT platforms and development environments and diagnosing areas for improvement. Your solutions drive measurable value, helping customers run their businesses more cost-effectively and efficiently and giving them a competitive edge in their marketplace.
- You will build and maintain relationships with executive business and technical decision-makers.
- Articulate and present the business value of Microsoft’s solutions.
- Develop a firm understanding of Microsoft’s strategies and product offerings relative to our major competitors.
As an Account executive (AE), you are the main connection point between Microsoft and our customers., You provide strategic business leadership partnering with leaders in your customers’ organizations to align their business transformation agenda with digital solutions that can help them better engage customers, optimize operations, transform products and shift their business models. Account Executive roles are an incredible opportunity to learn, experience and ultimately drive all aspects of the client relationship, sales pursuit, and customer success lifecycles
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Industrial Engineering, Business, Management, Information Technology, Entrepreneurship or similar
- On track to graduate in 2021 from full-time Bachelor or Master program or graduated in 2020
- Passion for technology and working with customers
- Ability to manage executive relationships, both internally and with customers, to create business transformation
- Excellent communication skills and superior customer-service skills desired
- Ability to work independently with minimal management supervision and as part of regional/virtual teams
Please ensure you are uploading your CV/application (in English) in order to be considered for the role.