Would you like to start your career working with some of the world’s biggest consumer brands like Gillette, Venus, Always, Head & Shoulders and Oral-B? Do you want to have full business responsibility, as a fresh graduate from Day 1?
Then this Sales Graduate Opportunity could be for you!
Working at sales in P&G working with some of the biggest retailers in the Danish Grocery retail landscape. In this role you will be a key contact for the business with your retailer and responsible for building and maintaining that relationship. You will build and design ideas, strategize using analytics and shopper insights, use your relationship and understanding of the market to sell, negotiate and execute your ideas. Starting your career here means having the opportunity for growth within a truly international company – as your career progresses, there may also be the opportunity to increase your responsibility internationally across our other Nordic businesses.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Work in a dynamic and multi-functional team environment and a fast-paced industry, with real business responsibility over iconic consumer brands.
- Analyse your business to identify new areas of mutual growth for P&G and your accounts.
- Plan promotions and other activities to drive profitable sales growth for your accounts and for P&G.
- Influence your customer to optimize the way P&G categories and brands are represented in physical and online stores. Including: how to build shelves that make shopping easy and inspiring, how to drive regimen purchase, and how to drive news and how to drive premium.
- Build the best possible plan to launch new product innovation in your accounts in collaboration with our Brand Teams.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership from the beginning, you will be given specific projects and responsibilities, and experience the impact you can have on our business early on.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– we are passionate about our work and will make sure that you receive in-depth corporate, Sales-specific, and one-to-one training, as well as ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues, ensuring that you are equipped to succeed and develop from Day 1!
- Supportive work environment – employees are at the core of P&G, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, whilst promoting agility and work/life balance.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes a company car, pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits.
- Career progression with the possibility of promotion according to performance – in P&G you are not only hired for a job, but for a career. Your personal development is paramount, and your development plan is put together in collaboration with your manager, in order to help you achieve your career goals in the short, medium and long term.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We search for people who have a record of making a positive impact on projects, events and groups, who collaborate with people and can understand what makes them tick. We want individuals who can think strategically and generate new ideas and can not only persuade other partners to support them but also see the idea through to completion.
- University undergrads/graduates who have recently graduated in any discipline
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Strong Proficiency in English and Danish (both written and verbal).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.