Are you interested in working within sales and marketing in an international environment in one of Danfoss’ many offices spread across the world? Are you ambitious and do you want to challenge the status quo in a company working for a more sustainable tomorrow?
If yes, then you should apply for Danfoss’ 2-year Postgraduate program as a Sales & Marketing Postgraduate starting the 1st of September 2022. The program is built around four rotations where at least two of them are international where you will be working on four business-critical projects with relation to sales and marketing. This will expose you to different parts of our business and will give global experience and insight as well as an invaluable global network.
As a Sales & Marketing Postgraduate at Danfoss you can expect to:
- Get a unique insight to the many different factettes of a marketing and sales function.
- Work with projects related to sales and marketing such as market analysis, improving customer journeys, project management, product launches and change management.
- Work directly with Danfoss’ customers.
- At least one rotation at HQ in Denmark as well as one rotation abroad.
- An invaluable kickstart to your career with an international scope and a steep learning curve.
- Be a part of Denmark’s oldest postgraduate program that has been running since 1974.
As out future postgraduate we imagine that you:
- Hold a master’s degree within a relevant field for example marketing, business development, business administration or data analytics finished within the last 2 years.
- Have above average academic achievements along with excellent English skills.
- Have a passion and interest in working with customer-centric sales and marketing.
- Have outstanding analytical skills which you want to use to create insights and new ways of working.
- A focus on how to leverage data analytics to improve everything from market analysis to digital customer journeys.
- Have an international mind-set and are globally mobile.
- Have a team-player mindset, be humble, proactive, positive, and open to experiencing other cultures.
Danfoss – Engineering tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated, and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.