Do you want to take part in shaping the digital future of Denmark? And would you like to do so in strategically important functions, collaborating with senior management to drive the transformation forward?
As part of TDC NET Graduate Programme, you will spend 1 year exploring and evolving your skills before building a career with us.
“You will join our highly dedicated, strategic teams working closely with management on key strategic projects. During your time with us, you will gain a broad network across TDC NET and develop your problem-solving toolbox through hands-on experience and frequent, structured feedback,” says VP, Head of Strategy in TDC NET, Lasse Bjerre.
Dive into projects that span across TDC NET’s business areas
Starting 18 August 2021, you will work on various projects across TDC NET’s core business areas. TDC NET is responsible for the entire TDC network infrastructure, including Denmark’s best mobile network and nationwide fixed connections.
As a graduate on this track, you get the opportunity to dive into various tasks within analysis, market research, strategic sourcing, commercial transformation or strategy – depending on your role as either strategy consultant graduate or procurement graduate.
As a strategy consultant graduate you may work with:
- Corporate strategy tasks, such as monthly and quarterly reporting material to the management boards.
- New technology trends with 5G and fiber and utilize the findings to enhance digital offerings in Denmark.
- Developing the strategy for investments in critical infrastructure, incl. fiber and 5G roll-out.
- Defining the direction for key business units like our new advanced analytics department.
- Delivering on TDC NET’s sustainability aspirations and engaging in projects focused on increasing diversity and inclusion.
- Supporting the strategic transformation of our business and our collaboration with our strategic partners.
As a procurement graduate, you may work with:
- Running a tender exercise for a given procurement category spend area.
- Using data analysis to identify cost reduction opportunities and/or spend compliance.
- Developing decision proposals for strategic sourcing within critical infrastructure, incl. fiber and 5G roll-out.
- Developing our Procurement Transformation through optimisation of tools, processes and policies.
Either way, you get to:
- Support management in major key decisions by solving complex strategic problems.
- Help direct key strategic projects and support strategic decision making.
- Collect information from internal and external stakeholders and analyse data.
- Translate findings into executive summaries and presentations for management or leadership teams.
- Collaborate with dedicated colleagues, who will support and guide you during the programme.
A programme and network built for you
As a graduate in TDC NET, you are part of a network of professionals and other graduates. We trust you to take on responsibility, be engaged and drive important projects. Right from the beginning. We of course work closely with you to guide your development in the direction you wish for, and you will get a personal development plan to ensure that your talent accelerates throughout the programme.
During your time as a graduate, you will have two rotations of 6 months each. We facilitate the rotation and make sure you become part of the networks you have special interest in. During the program you will be supported by mentors, sponsors from senior management and HR professionals and participate in social events and case camps with your fellow graduates. You can find more information about the graduate programme and meet some of graduates here.
Motivated graduates with strategic mindsets
- You are about to or have recently (no more than two years) completed a master’s degree in e.g. finance, economics, supply chain, marketing, engineering, communication or mathematics with great academic results.
- You have good communication and presentation skills, and you can adapt your communication style in line with any given situation.
- You have an unstoppable personal drive, are able to break down complex problems and have a “can do”-attitude.
- It is a plus, if you have experience from a relevant student job and have been studying abroad.
- You communicate effortlessly in English in both speech and writing.
- Preferably, you are an experienced PowerPoint and Excel user.
Want to connect
If you want to know more, please join our graduate events, where you will have the opportunity to talk to TDC NET representatives to discuss career aspirations, gain insights into the organization and ask questions to some of our former graduates. Please find more information and sign up for the events here.
It’s a match
If you’re ready to get started, please apply by uploading your CV, diploma and answer our motivational questions. We invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis, so please apply as soon as possible. The application deadline is on 21 February 2021.
If you have questions about the programme, feel free to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.