Student Analyst to join our Group Strategy team
Are you intrigued by strategy in a fast-paced working environment with the opportunity to put your touch on analyses leading to decision-making on top management level in a PE owned company? We are looking for an ambitious student analyst to join our ex-consultant strategy team at Frederiksberg, replacing one of our recently graduating students.
STARK GROUP is a top 20 company in Denmark, present across Northern Europe with +400 branches, ~10.000 employees generating DKK +32b revenue.
The position includes
- Cross-Northern Europe working experience in a team of senior ex-consultants
- Conducting analyses for the top management (e.g. strategy performance, market, competition and customer analyses, M&A screening, due diligence etc.)
- Research on industry and macroeconomic trends
- Participation in the annual strategy process formulating company-wide strategies
- Opportunities to gain top of class preparation for a career within management consulting or private equity
You should apply if you are
- A third year BSc or MSc student at CBS, KU or DTU
- Driven, motivated and open-minded
- Savvy with numbers and figures
- A team player and enjoy working in teams
- In top 10% of your class
You will be referring to our Group Head of Strategy, Mathias Lönneker, and we offer an average of ~15 hours per week.
Keen to join us on our exciting journey under PE-ownership?
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions to Ulf Valentin Jensen ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) if you have any questions.
Deadline for application is June 24, 2020 through the link.
STARK GROUP is the largest retailer and distributor of building materials in Northern European region with businesses in Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway and Germany. We offer a wide range of services to our customers including contractors and professional builders through five chain concepts: STARK Denmark, STARK Finland, Beijer Byggmaterial, Neumann Bygg and STARK Deutschland GmbH.