Are you interested in working within the field of supply chain, procurement, and sourcing in an international environment in one of Danfoss’ many offices spread across the world? Are you ambitious and do you want to challenge the status quo in a company working for a more sustainable tomorrow?
If yes, then you should apply for Danfoss’ 2-year Postgraduate program as a Supply Chain Postgraduate starting the 1st of September 2022. The program is built around four rotations where at least two of them are international where you will be working on four business-critical projects with relation to supply chain. This will expose you to different parts of our business and will give global experience and insight as well as an invaluable global network.
As a Supply Chain Postgraduate at Danfoss you can expect to:
- Get a unique insight to the end-to-end management of a supply chain.
- Work with forecasting, operational excellence, production, value stream mapping and supply chain technology.
- At least one rotation at HQ in Denmark as well as one rotation abroad.
- An invaluable kickstart to your career with an international scope and a steep learning curve.
- Be a part of Denmark’s oldest postgraduate program that has been running since 1974.
As out future postgraduate we imagine that you:
- Hold a master’s degree within a relevant field for example supply chain, procurement, logistics or manufacturing technology finished within the last 2 years.
- Have a holistic approach to supply chain disciplines, from procurement to delivery of finished products.
- Have above average academic achievements along with excellent English skills.
- Have outstanding analytical skills which you want to use to create insights and new ways of working.
- Have an international mind-set and are globally mobile.
- Have a team-player mindset, be humble, proactive, positive, and open to experiencing other cultures.
Danfoss – Engineering tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated, and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.