Technology Consulting Graduate
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Currently we are looking for talented graduates interested in a career in Technology Consulting.
Accenture Technology is the unit that powers our clients by building highly differentiated new business models and applications services, creating new experiences and driving the use of New IT, including areas like Digital technologies, Cloud, Intelligent Automation, Artificial Intelligence and DevOps using Liquid Delivery, Liquid Workforce and Agile methodologies.
Our teams help solve the most complex technology challenges for our clients, creating custom-designed solutions using leading edge technologies. We deliver integrated solutions together with our clients, where we leverage alliances with top technology providers in the industry—including SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, salesforce.com, Cisco, IBM, HP and others. We harness emerging technologies in the Accenture Labs to help our clients invent new technology solutions to achieve real business results.
Accenture’s current clients include 94 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
We are currently hiring Technology Consultants within Accenture Digital, Security, Technology, Financial Services and Products. In order to get your application processed, please specify in your Motivation Letter which entity at Accenture you are applying for.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Analyze, design and develop large integrated IT solutions
- Work side by side with the client to understand and meet their needs
- Identify and document gaps between requirements and IT capabilities
- Testing of advanced technology architectures
- Configure standard solutions and build interfaces between systems
- Work closely together with colleagues in our delivery centers in e.g. India, the Philippines and Riga throughout an implementation project
- You have solid results from your studies in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related Information Technology discipline
- You have a strong interest in IT and a wish to develop this further as part of your career at a consultant in Accenture Technology
- Prior knowledge of programming and/or software development would be considered as an advantage, for example:
- Languages like Java, C#,.NET, SQL / PLSQL, MySQL, HTML5, etc.
- Technologies like SAP; Oracle; salesforce.com; Amazon Web Services, etc.
- Frameworks like AngularJS and ReactJS, Serverless, microservices, etc.
- Use of things like Jenkins, GIT, Docker, Windows, IOS, Jira, etc
- Understanding of Agile delivery, Cloud hosting, UI/UX design, Automation, SOA/Webservices, etc.
- You have a wish to become a consultant in one of the following areas:
- Business & Technology Advisory
- Application Development and Software Engineering
- Program and Project Management
- Technology Architecture
- Test Engineering and Testing
- You have an ability to work creatively and analytically with others to address complex problems and focus on finding the right solutions
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are fluent in English and in one of the following languages: Danish, Swedish, Norwegian
Investing in you
Our employees are our most important asset. At Accenture we believe that quality comes from within and we invest heavily in developing your professional competencies. You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise together with your colleagues.
We provide an environment that encourages a healthy and flexible approach to work. You will get your own career counselor who interacts with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and ambitions through meaningful conversations. Our employee Club offers sports and social activities with coworkers in a more relaxed setting.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a world class environment? Apply online today. Please make sure to upload the following documents:
- Cover letter and CV
- High school, BSc and/or MSc grades
Equal is greater than – Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +45 7228 8000