Our Graduate Programme is a two-year international programme where you will have the opportunity to experience working in two different areas of the business with a progressive increase in challenge and responsibility. By joining the Graduate Programme and Vestas, you will be part of an ambitious company who accelerate careers and seek to empower people in their career.
We power sustainability. Leading the world into renewable energies. Can you?
In the Vestas Graduate Programme you will hold two different positions in two different areas of the business for 12 months each. The positions are pre-defined and designed to support the strategic needs of Vestas and provide you with exposure within our global and regional business functions. The positions are spread across our many different locations world-wide.
In addition to providing you with a challenging and varied work environment we also provide the opportunity for you to develop your personal as well as your professional competencies through extensive learning and development focus.
To succeed in the Graduate Programme it is important that you:
- Are dedicated to Vestas’ purpose of securing a more sustainable future
- Are collaboration oriented – we win and lose together and does what is best for Vestas
- Strive to challenge and simplify our work and our solutions for the benefit of our customers
- Have courage to speak up and deliver on commitments
- Have a global mindset
To qualify for the Graduate Programme you must:
- Hold a relevant master’s degree or a bachelor from University with limited full-time work experience after education graduation. We are open for various university/educational backgrounds from university
- Have experience from living abroad (studying/working)
We expect that you:
- Hold a solid business understanding
- Have good methodological and communication skills
- Hold good intellectual emotional capacity
- Demonstrate fast-track learning agility and the humility to learn from others
- Are personally resilient and manage ambiguity well
- Can encourage and influence peers
What we offer
By joining the Vestas Graduate Programme you will become part of a company that always strives to deliver best-in-class wind energy solutions and set the pace in the industry to the benefit of the customers and our planet. If we continue to do this every day, we will be the undisputed global leader within sustainable energy solutions.
Additionally, we also offer you:
- A full-time position in our two-year programme
- Two different positions within the business
- An attractive compensation-package
- Emphasis on providing you with tools, support and knowledge to learn on the job
- A comprehension development package including:
- A graduate induction programme
- A mentorship programme
- Monthly Graduate sessions
- Continuous development meetings with your manager
- Several development modules throughout the 2 years
- Exclusive network of highly talented fellow Graduates
You will apply for the Global Graduate Programme and during our assessment process you will be matched with a suitable position within the Programme. Once you apply it is important that you note/inform where (which countries) you have valid visa/work permit. At our website you can see the countries where we expect to have Graduate positions located.
The application period of the Vestas Graduate Programme runs until 20th of May 2021.
Please attach your CV, cover letter and up-to-date grade transcripts to your online application. We only accept applications through our online recruitment system.
*If COVID-19 restrictions have prevented you from obtaining additional international experience (internship or semester abroad etc.) feel free to still apply and explain the circumstances and how you managed to gain other experience instead.
For additional information, read more about the Vestas Graduate Programme on our website. Please do not hesitate to send an email to us at email@example.com.