Are you looking for a purpose-driven company to kick-start your career? Are you interested in entering the fast-growing hearing aid industry?
Then come and join our 2022 Graduate Program and be a part of making Wonderful Sound for All.
We are opening up for WS Audiology’s Graduate Program starting September 2022. You will be based out of our Danish headquarter in Lynge, Denmark, where we are around 900 employees including our CEO and several functions across the organization.
The Commercial Graduate Program is a 24-month program, where you will complete three rotations, each lasting eight months. You will work in Corporate Strategy, Global Marketing and Global Finance.
In each department you will get exposed to different aspects of the business, but not limited to:
- Corporate Strategy: Commercial due diligence in mergers and acquisitions, country strategy development, execution of corporate strategy, market analysis, competitive analysis.
- Global Marketing: Brand development and planning, commercial excellence including pricing, sales acceleration, and value proposition development.
- Global Finance: Business controlling, risk management, consolidation and external reporting and financial process optimization.
This program will give you experience in providing real-life commercial challenges and business solutions, while being guided by some of the best professionals in the in the industry. You will become a part of an ambitious organization that have a lot of passion for impact, while contributing to impactful and meaningful projects.
What does it mean to be a WSA Graduate?
You will be part of our international, dynamic, and progressive teams across the organization while partnering with senior stakeholders from Day 1 to solve problems that matter.
During your rotations you will be:
- Trained in WSA Graduate Academy: Build and develop your commercial toolbox with some of the sharpest minds in the industry, to truly create a launchpad for a career within WSA.
- Work side by side with WSA leaders: You will be working closely with leaders coming from a variety of different backgrounds in e.g. Management Consulting, Strategy, Marketing and/or Finance
- Coaching by a Senior Leader from the organization
For the majority of the program, you will be located in our CO2-friendly headquarter North of Copenhagen.
What does it take to become a WSA Graduate?
You are finishing your degree within finance, economics, business economics, international business, engineering or similar.
- You are a curious, passionate and purpose driven individual that would like to contribute to a well-defined purpose
- You have a high degree of empathy and are able to interact in a global cross-cultural setting
- You are a top academic performer
- Internships or relevant student assistant experience in relation to your course work will be a bonus.
- You are ready to start September in 2022.
And of course, if the right fit is there, together we will find the best place for you in the organization after the program has ended.
Application and Selection process
Please submit your application by clicking the apply button. In the application form you will be asked to submit your CV and Cover Letter. You will also have to answer a few basic questions which will aid our selection process.
Last date of application: 14th of January 2022
Job interviews will be held on an ongoing basis. There will be 3 rounds of interviews and the final offer will be sent by the end of February 2022
What we will offer you
The working environment at WS Audiology is informal with helpful and skilled colleagues. Our mentality is result-oriented, and we have focus on creating the best possible products and always improving competences.
Our values focus on teamwork across functions, pioneering as well as having the passion to make an impact. So, if you can see yourself in those values, you will fit right in.
The benefits we can offer, include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts club, and good canteen facilities.
Our Danish headquarter is based in an almost CO2 friendly and modern facility with beautiful surroundings, close to Allerød North of Copenhagen, Denmark.