Looking for a commercial role where you have autonomy and the ability to make an impact up front? Do you want to work in a high-performance, high-support environment where you manage blue-chip client relationships? If so, the Graduate Associate Program is for you.
AlphaSights gives investment and business leaders dynamic access to industry professionals and their unique perspectives in real time, so they can make decisions that redefine industries and create a better tomorrow. With 1200+ employees and nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
The Associate Role
You’ll act as the connection point between our clients and industry experts. Your role is to understand the knowledge our clients need and identify the industry professionals with the precise expertise to meet those needs. You’ll spend considerable time on the phone and email reaching out to people and assessing whether they possess the knowledge our clients seek. Once you’ve found the right expert, you’ll connect them with our clients across a variety of formats (interviews, in-person meetings, surveys, etc.).
This is a fast-paced, sales-oriented role where you’ll work on several client requests at once. There is a clear focus on results and revenue generation — leading to transferable skill development in project management, sales, negotiation, client relationship building, and more.
- Conduct high-level industry research to understand client requests
- Search extensively for industry experts across internal databases and external recruiting platforms
- Recruit experts through warm and cold email and phone outreach
- Deliver excellent client service through proactive follow-ups and strategic recommendations
Our core service team: focused on Corporate, Consulting, Private Equity and Capital Market clients, our CST members break down their requests and knowledge needs, and serve as their strategic partner to ensure they are well-equipped to leverage relevant perspectives across a wide variety of industries and regions. Specialized responsibilities include:
- Working on multiple client requests simultaneously
- Identifying industry experts and assessing their suitability for client needs
- Directly connecting industry experts with clients via 1 on 1 calls
- Partnering with the Integrated Service team to help clients consume knowledge in other specialized formats
What We Look For
- Results Orientation: A clear focus on results, ability to look at every angle of a problem, and come up with actionable solutions. You’re motivated by meeting monthly targets.
- Drive: Enjoy setting ambitious goals and embrace a whatever-it-takes mindset. You enjoy challenging yourself and have an innate curiosity about the business world.
- Adaptability: Ability to pivot quickly, think on your feet, and embrace ambiguity and change with confidence, rather than self-doubt.
- Humility: You approach every day with a growth mindset. A better version of yourself is always on the horizon.
- Empathy: You seek to understand others’ experiences and perspectives and want to build lasting, trust-based relationships.
What we offer
An enriching experience
- A competitive financial package, including base salary and monthly bonus
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Bright and driven peers that will push you to work hard and celebrate successes
- High responsibility and autonomy early in your career to work with our blue-chip clients
- A vibrant community built from the ground up that includes people of diverse backgrounds and experiences
- The opportunity to gain transferable skills helpful in this role and beyond
- The chance to manage your own team within 2-3 years and run your own multi-million book of business within 5-6 years. Learn more about our commercial career paths here.
The Interview Process
- Online gamified assessment, powered by Pymetrics
- First round video interview with Recruiting
- Second round interview with Client Service Management
- Final round interview with Leadership
- Interview process outcome
- 0-2 years work experience
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular activities
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is essential
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you’re not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! We’d love to hear from you and see how you can drive impact in our firm.
Please note that unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas for this position.
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion at AlphaSights
We are a people-centric company, where every person is evaluated based on their merit. Our action plan is clear: recruit top-tier talent based on our core values, invest massively in people’s development, and follow a structured DEI strategy so that everyone is always treated equitably and with respect.
AlphaSights Graduate Associate Program
AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment and business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment and business decisions.
- Company size: 1001-5000
- Global: Yes
- Graduate programme: Yes
- Intern programme: Yes