Graduate Programme Facts
The Novozymes Graduate Programme
Our global graduate program is designed to accelerate your personal and professional development with a focus on building strong change and strategy execution capabilities. We provide an international framework in which you will play an active role in co-creating your own tailor-made learning journey. Our two-year graduate program focuses on cultural and organizational inclusion through trust building and networking activities.
As a graduate, you will experience both local and international rotations, complete specialized training, and obtain a Harvard certificate in Strategy. In addition, you will also receive mentoring and career specific coaching sessions that support your personal and professional growth.
Graduate Programme Benefits
- Company iPhone
- Company Laptop
- WFH Flexibility
- Company Discounts
Stories from the Inside
Graduate Progressions (example of roles after the graduate programme)
1. From Finance Graduate –> Now: Project Manager
2. From Finance Graduate –> Now: Treasury Specialist
3. From Finance Graduate –> Now: Business Finance Partner
4. From Finance Graduate –> Now: Marketing Manager
- "Many options for the international rotation"
- "Great flexibility when it comes to rotations (location and length)"
- "Truly international company with a global presence"
- "Really strong finance track"
- "Mentorship provided by director level managers"
- "Very fast pace and a lot of change during the programme"
- "Danish HQ a bit outside of Copenhagen"
Novozymes Graduate Programme has posted 1 jobs
Novozymes Graduate Programme
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions
- Company size: 5001-10000
- Global: Yes
- Graduate programme: Yes
- Intern programme: Yes