Graduate Programme Facts
Our take on the Demant Graduate Programme
Demant is the marketleader within Hearing health. in 2019 the company generated revenues of 14,946 MDKK. Most of this coming from their key markets in Europe and North America. They have more than 15,000 employees globally and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
They are well positioned to continue to drive growth in the hearing healthcare market due to their investments in R&D as well as the growing ageing population.
The Demant Graduate Programme was launched back in 2014 and is now going on their 7th year. During the two-year programme you will go through 3-4 rotations in different parts of the business. It offers exciting international possibilities as part of their programme and you will have the chance to spend a rotation in one of their offices in United States, Brazil, Australia or one of their other international offices.
Previous graduates have spoken highly about the freedom to choose your own rotations and be part of shaping your experience. It is also very hands on and you are given responsibility early on. If you are expecting to carve your way to the top by having sharp elbows – think again. The company is proud in it’s humble approach and cooperative team spirit. Finally it is exciting to work on a product that is helping people live a more fulfilling life.
Graduate Programme Benefits
- Mentor programme
- Graduate Training Bootcamp
- In-house gym facilities
- Friday bars
- Various clubs (art, cycling, etc.)
- Dry-cleaning services
- Massage services
- Free breakfast
Stories from the Inside
Graduate Progressions (example of roles after the graduate programme)
1. From General Business Graduate –> Now: Senior Analyst in Commercial Excellence, International Sales
2. From Finance Graduate –> Strategic Financial Analyst –> Now: Investor Relations Officer
- "Strong company buy-in for the graduate programme"
- "Good internal training programme"
- "Many options for the international rotation"
- "Great place to learn within Supply Chain"
- "Less well known brand internationally"
- "Danish HQ a bit outside of Copenhagen"