Graduate Programme Facts
# OF POSITIONS 5
MAIN LOCATION COPENHAGEN
DURATION 12 Months
FUNCTIONS IT, Sales, Project Management, Programming, Product Mgmt, Data & Analytics
INTERNATIONAL ROTATIONS No, but occasional opportunities to work from Lund, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Gävle, Helsinki, Oslo, Utrecht & Cologne
REQUIREMENTS Academic degree, Driver’s license
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS Danish and English required
Applications Open November 28, 2022
Applications Close May 5, 2023
Programme Start August 7, 2023
Our take on the Lime Technologies Graduate Programme
Since the beginning, we have helped more than 6000 companies to reach better results with the help of easy-to-use CRM solutions that we develop, consult, and support ourselves. Today we are around 400 colleagues and one of the largest CRM suppliers in the Nordic countries. We are extremely passionate, and we usually say that the only thing we take seriously is our customers.
Interested? Great! We are constantly on the lookout for passionate talents with strong technical interests to join our European Graduate Program with start in January and August every year! Let’s unpack your potential, welcome to Lime!
Graduate Programme Benefits
- Wellness allowance
- Remote work possibilities
- Internal education programs
- Bonus trips
- Internal activities/ parties
- Snacks and drinks at work
Case presentation & interview
Final interview with the CEO.
Stories from the Inside
Meet their people
- "Small office with entrepreneurial Spirit"
- "Potential for higher impact"
- "Listed on the Swedish Stock Exchange"
- "Ability to learn state of the art technology within CRM"
What's not so good
- "Relatively unknown brand outside of Scandinavia"
- "No official international rotations as part of the graduate programme"
Lime Technologies Graduate Programme has posted 5 jobs
Lime Technologies Graduate Programme
Market leading CRM systems, developed in the Nordics – with a twist of Lime.
- Rank: 36
- Company size: 501-1000
- Global: Yes
- Graduate programme: Yes
- Intern programme: Yes